[UrJTAG-dev] new release 0.11
Tomasz CEDRO
2017-03-01 12:25:23 UTC
How about a new release after 8 years? =)
Kolja Waschk
2017-03-01 15:26:40 UTC
Post by Tomasz CEDRO
How about a new release after 8 years? =)
Hi,

I started to sort some of the existing issues so that resolved ones
since 0.10 now have a new tag '0.17', preparing a release with proper
NEWS info. But then somehow stopped activity, waiting for further info
from Mike about his plans (he created the UrJTAG org at github..?

Mr. K.Waschk, Hamburg, DE
Tomasz CEDRO
2017-03-01 15:47:48 UTC
Cool :-) We can make it on GitHub already to see how things work :-)
Tomasz CEDRO
2017-03-01 15:50:55 UTC
Post by Kolja Waschk
I started to sort some of the existing issues so that resolved ones
since 0.10 now have a new tag '0.17', preparing a release with proper
NEWS info. But then somehow stopped activity, waiting for further info
from Mike about his plans (he created the UrJTAG org at github..?
It may be good idea to make 0.11 after 0.10 instead 0.17 after 0.10..? :-)